and create wildly inconsistent timing issues while recording the adventure. Nevertheless, I think the best approach would be to not think about it to much, and just run the system as it is laid out, and see if it causes any tangible issues during a live session.
If anything it would probably mean that time spent traversing the dungeon would be trivially quick, while time spent in combat and traveling outdoors would be greatly magnified.
And apparently, this is why they make no sense: http://deltasdnd.blogspot.com/2015/02/when-inch-is-not-inch-in-ad.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I ran 5e, I felt like I was fighting the system itself in order to run any kind of campaign through it, as characters had too many spec...
-
When I ran 5e, I felt like I was fighting the system itself in order to run any kind of campaign through it, as characters had too many spec...
-
They're the same. The BE of BECMI is identical to B/X, intentionally so, as some passages are lifted word-for-word. There are a few mino...
-
OD&D and AD&D use a default wilderness scale of 1 hex = 5 miles. B/X and BECMI use a default scale of 1 hex = 6 miles. In my person...
No comments:
Post a Comment