I've run Lost Mines of Phandelver a number of times, and Dragon of Icespire Peak once, and while I don't particularly like those adventures, I have to begrudgingly admit that Phandalin is a good starting town to use as a springboard for adventures. It's not as deep as Hommlet, but its on par with the Keep on the Borderlands, if not more flavorful. Maybe I'll incorporate it into my OD&D campaign.
Thursday, October 22, 2020
Phandalin, begrudgingly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I ran 5e, I felt like I was fighting the system itself in order to run any kind of campaign through it, as characters had too many spec...
-
When I ran 5e, I felt like I was fighting the system itself in order to run any kind of campaign through it, as characters had too many spec...
-
They're the same. The BE of BECMI is identical to B/X, intentionally so, as some passages are lifted word-for-word. There are a few mino...
-
OD&D and AD&D use a default wilderness scale of 1 hex = 5 miles. B/X and BECMI use a default scale of 1 hex = 6 miles. In my person...
No comments:
Post a Comment