I've decided to try and give Advanced Heroquest a run solo. Since the game is long out of print, I'm doing a DIY job using leftover RPG minis, dungeon tiles, and paper cutouts. I even made custom character sheets. I'm only using the stats from the original 4, but decided to use different portraits for the different miniatures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I ran 5e, I felt like I was fighting the system itself in order to run any kind of campaign through it, as characters had too many spec...
-
When I ran 5e, I felt like I was fighting the system itself in order to run any kind of campaign through it, as characters had too many spec...
-
They're the same. The BE of BECMI is identical to B/X, intentionally so, as some passages are lifted word-for-word. There are a few mino...
-
OD&D and AD&D use a default wilderness scale of 1 hex = 5 miles. B/X and BECMI use a default scale of 1 hex = 6 miles. In my person...


No comments:
Post a Comment