I'm just going to use the Nentir Vale campaign setting. Well, I'll call it the Nentir Vale, but I'm going to be using custom maps. The cosmology, deities, history of the world will be the same though, just with vastly changed geography.
I won't be using any of 4e's Nentir Vale campaigns though. My experience running 5e modules has really soured me to modern premade campaigns. The monsters are a real boon, though.
Update: Apparently, the Nentir Vale is Mike Mearle's baby, so FUCK THAT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I ran 5e, I felt like I was fighting the system itself in order to run any kind of campaign through it, as characters had too many spec...
-
When I ran 5e, I felt like I was fighting the system itself in order to run any kind of campaign through it, as characters had too many spec...
-
They're the same. The BE of BECMI is identical to B/X, intentionally so, as some passages are lifted word-for-word. There are a few mino...
-
OD&D and AD&D use a default wilderness scale of 1 hex = 5 miles. B/X and BECMI use a default scale of 1 hex = 6 miles. In my person...
No comments:
Post a Comment