Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Race As Class
I like Race as class. I think AD&D’s system of racial class restrictions is not very different from B/X’s, and effectively only gives slightly more race-class options. Modern D&D pigeon holes certain races into certain class archetypes anyway, thus granting one only the illusion of choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I ran 5e, I felt like I was fighting the system itself in order to run any kind of campaign through it, as characters had too many spec...
-
When I ran 5e, I felt like I was fighting the system itself in order to run any kind of campaign through it, as characters had too many spec...
-
They're the same. The BE of BECMI is identical to B/X, intentionally so, as some passages are lifted word-for-word. There are a few mino...
-
OD&D and AD&D use a default wilderness scale of 1 hex = 5 miles. B/X and BECMI use a default scale of 1 hex = 6 miles. In my person...
No comments:
Post a Comment