Tuesday, May 28, 2019
AD&D 1.5
purely conjecture here, since I haven't read any of the books, but apparently AD&D "1.5" comprises the releases of Unearthed Arcana, Oriental Adventures, the Dungeoneer's Survival Guide, and the Wilderness Survival Guide. As big of a weaboo as I used to be, I might enjoy playing a fantasy Japan themed setting with the new rules bloat from non-weapon proficiencies and such. Though I imagine that in almost 40 years, a much better RPG system to emulate feudal Japan must have come out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I ran 5e, I felt like I was fighting the system itself in order to run any kind of campaign through it, as characters had too many spec...
-
When I ran 5e, I felt like I was fighting the system itself in order to run any kind of campaign through it, as characters had too many spec...
-
They're the same. The BE of BECMI is identical to B/X, intentionally so, as some passages are lifted word-for-word. There are a few mino...
-
OD&D and AD&D use a default wilderness scale of 1 hex = 5 miles. B/X and BECMI use a default scale of 1 hex = 6 miles. In my person...
No comments:
Post a Comment