AC1 is the template for all the other AC games, but is itself a deeply uneven game with good ideas but mixed execution, and a lot of repetitive gameplay.
AC2 is best AC
AC:Brotherhood is an expansion pack for AC2
AC:Revelations is an expansion pack for AC2, but by this point the formula has gotten stale.
I did not play AC3, but I haven't heard good things about it.
AC4: Black Flag is an amazing pirate simulator, but the time spent not doing pirate shit but assassin shit instead sucks.
AC:Unity is the most underrated AC game with the most gameplay content in the series, but is marred by many technical issues.
I did not play AC:Syndicate
AC: Origins is no longer an AC game, but is Far Cry set in Egypt during Classical Antiquity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I ran 5e, I felt like I was fighting the system itself in order to run any kind of campaign through it, as characters had too many spec...
-
When I ran 5e, I felt like I was fighting the system itself in order to run any kind of campaign through it, as characters had too many spec...
-
They're the same. The BE of BECMI is identical to B/X, intentionally so, as some passages are lifted word-for-word. There are a few mino...
-
OD&D and AD&D use a default wilderness scale of 1 hex = 5 miles. B/X and BECMI use a default scale of 1 hex = 6 miles. In my person...
No comments:
Post a Comment